SHV 0.78% $3.87 select harvests limited

shv chart, page-102

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    So what's happening tomorrow? Green or red? Just kidding...
    Looking at close of day market depth...
    Supply demand ratio ... nearly 8 to 1. So buyers want it...question is do holders want to give em away?
    Could be a bit of a Mexican standoff tomorrow...reflected in diminished vol. If we start getting that kind of motion suspect slower rise than today.
    However if vol (real volume that is not bot volume...yeah hard to distinguish..but bot packages easy to spot...hard to total though) approaches average then take into consideration profit takers...expect similar to today's action. Thinking though that most holders not keen to telease thrre shares anytime soon due to having suffered through the last few months of bot attack and knowing SHV has taken on a new business plan...better than ever... so ...doubt the holders and in particular our top 20 are going to be keen to drop any bundles any time soon. Me? Not going anywhere... want my divvys and working a buy the dips strategy...SHV's a keeper...diversification is going to make it a stabler keeper long term and when we crack the Chinese market...weeeell...think all new levels altogether..
    So thinking good solid green day ahead again at this stage.

Right place...right time...

Anyone called a medivac team yet? No? Oh well...sure one of us will remember...sometime.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.