SHV 1.81% $3.80 select harvests limited

Gee...thanks for the enlightening dictionary...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Gee...thanks for the enlightening dictionary definition...helpful...no really!
    Now going back to your original post which I took issue with and in combination with the sterling definition you laboriously posted.

Would you now consider your post a self righteous opinion? Which shoe are you wearing? Don't like my opinion? Don't read my opinion. Hit ignore. Simply don't post if you can't deal with contrarian views.

Comfortable in my skin...how about you?

Bottom line is your trying to stereotype and project your views onto a blank screen to an unknown individual. Not clever is it? So what can I tell ya? Read it...take it...or leave it.
    Just don't address an anonymous avatar and expect silence in response. That isn't self righteousness...it's a reply. Or would you prefer no reply? Now do you really want to pursue the point further? Think I've explained my position in sufficient depth? Not here to chase friends stranger...only reason I post is to get contrarian or supportive responses. Helps me learn and helps me gauge and test my views in a volatile and uncertain market. I prefer to get along but it's not a necessity as you can probably tell.

So...final suggestion...maybe keep your quasi psycho analysis in check...huh... maybe? Your call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.070(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $531.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.80 $3.84 $3.80 $286.2K 75.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 875 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 2091 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.