SHV 0.00% $3.63 select harvests limited

SHV Chart, page-86

1. 1,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Thanks Johnny. I think.
    This is a reasonably simple stock to understand once you have your head around a few things imo.
    For example, those who watch closely will note the identical number of shares on the ask and bid at various price points pre market opening each morning. This morning it was 900 shares at multiple points on both the buy and sell side. Some days it is 450, some days 500. This person presumably is a desk trader at a larger firm. They make money on the spread. They are hiding in plain sight and we need to play the same game. 15-20c is a pretty common daily spread and there is money in that.

Further, somebody the past few days has had a 30000 sell order at $5.30. This has acted as a price ceiling. Today this sell was removed as the market raced whilst SHV was treading water this morning. What do you know, the sp then ran quite quickly to $5.23. The 30000 sell reappeared mid arvo to effectively cap the price. What intrigues me is $5.30 is no mans land fib wise, $5.37 is the number.

My personal feeling is one of underlying weakness, but the stock is making higher highs and higher lows. The lack of volume worries me but it respects fibs and Bollies. If you can distil this and synthesise it in to a trading strategy, you can do well here, even in a relatively illiquid stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.