SHV 0.84% $3.61 select harvests limited

Firstly I would like to compliment the quality of input made on...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Firstly I would like to compliment the quality of input made on this forum on this stock and thank HC for moderating it.

The following are indeed my own views and yes as always it's important to DYOR. Usual disclaimers apply.

I am sensing a very rational shareholder push back on SHV. I believe an increasing proportion of shareholders have now caught on to the fact they are/have been massively manipulated, or at least massively pressured by the participating Instos/Shorts and have now made the decision to hold on to their shares for true value.

Shareholders have been seeing these entities pass the shares between themselves in a technique that creates downward price pressure and in the process clipping the ticket of anyone who loses their nerve, on their way out. Shareholders have wised up, simply because any strategy so greedily overdone, on such a sustained basis, eventually becomes visible to many of even the newest/least sophisticated of investors, who have the intellect to avail themselves of forums such as this one.

We can all imagine on the positive side what this, awakening might mean in restoring SHVs price to a proper fair value and that looks to me to be well underway.

In closing, it has been heartening to see the signs of the shareholder community developing this immunity to the type of volatile share price shock tactics that can be used by the particular Instos/Shorts that effectively seek to to rob them.

There also seems to be a recognition, of the potential for an overseas buy in/up of this food producer. There is certainly far better odds of that than winning a lottery....

Thanks again everyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.