SHV 0.79% $3.82 select harvests limited

SHV Price Action, page-83

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Ahhh a new week!
    Pretty good run lately uh?
    Few nervous nellies this week I bet although not seeing a lot of genuine supply side close Friday trading...which means I guess holders are pretty happy...

On the SHV chart thread I mentioned I'm crystal balling a possible cup and handle formation over the last 6 month chart. Not sure..maybe overly optimistic...or possibly pessimistic...ie maybe no handle?

So looking around for other "stuff" but mainly wanted to get an idea when we get an ann for full year results. Seems this happens....around August each FY.

Anyway...was wondering what EPS might be so looked at Commsec and they say 86.4...so good stuff.

Then I decided to look at some old HC threads around a year ago and spotted this from a well known poster...

http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/15325485/single

Check the date! Yep like...12 months ago right?

Made me smile....especially when I saw that SHV hit it's highof 13.65 a few months later.
    Not a bad premonition was it? Sure it didn't quite hit the 15 but hey...it wasn't far off!

Now DYOR and draw a comparison.

Better EPS? Well according to Commsec. Yep. Lower interest rates? Yep. More growth/ potential? Yep.  Quality management changes re overseas and product diversification. Yep...etc. etc. Yep Yep and Yep?

Now add to the above....Did we have anywhere the level of suppressive SP manipulation we have been experiencing since the beginning of this year back then?...not according to Shortman. So nope.

So what I'm getting at is..... any reason anyone can see (especially when suppresive termites flee for cover) why the SP can't seriously breach the previous high? Hmmmm?

Hot Sector....seems to me the stars are aligning...the run we've had in SP...well...it's just the start...suggest any dip from current level is a good top up opportunity. Also suggest that SHV is a different animal today than 12 months ago...a more focused and accelerated beast sharpening it's claws for the next big leap. Take into account it's diversification element... To me that means a lot less volatility in share movement meaning that SP resistance levels are going to form that will be much harder to test on any retrace. The fear generated on the illusionary spot price arguements and cyclical share movement will be wiped out and the stock will stop being the mere plaything for insto manipulation....

Yeah ... so that's my little crystal ball exercise for mid term action anyway!
    Short term like this week. Like everyone holding hope to see a lot of green..but a little ted would be expected...that would be the handle sorting itself out...so a bit of sideways and then boom hard up. All on no news.
    Oh and of course...death to termites and GLTAH.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.