SHV 0.84% $3.61 select harvests limited

With $10 million due in December and shv 's sp going past $4, I...

1. 438 Posts.
    With $10 million due in December and shv 's sp going past $4, I expected a capital raising exercise at that point ,didn't happen,still might.
    I have neglected this share for about 18 months, bought in at $6.40 and just let it sit in the bottom drawer,i am watching it now because the next 2-4 months is going to be very interesting indeed.
    I have not sold at over $4 because if the ducks line up now there is significant upside.I have just read all the information i could on SHV and IMHO, OLAM will continue to use SHV to manage its orchards and possibly processing as well.

Possibilities for SHV

1.capital raising

2.takeover by OLAM

3.Directors have been very liberal with the truth (and their own money) about SHV financial position and $10 million in December is going to be a nightmare scenario .

IMO
    1. very likely,so i have put some money in my piggy bank for a capital raising

2.Possible, but given comments made by Richard Haire for OLAM it seems they are not so interested in managing orchards ,still ,would be a nice synergy for OLAM.

3.Very unlikely but given what i have seen since the GFC with other companies, cannot be ruled out.

I have read most of the posts here and IMO that seems to be the consensus as well,appreciate any constructive input.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.