SHV 3.24% $3.82 select harvests limited

Personally I just think this is a volatile stock which does...

1. 17 Posts.
    Personally I just think this is a volatile stock which does trade quite technically. But all that aside there is a point when fundamentals will overrule. Reality is they have very low debt. They are very exposed to weather patterns in California but over the long term dry weather is expected to dominate there according to the NOAA. Given California is 83 percent of production globally that bodes well for SHV long term given almonds need a lot of water. Almond prices have been going sideways lately from everything I've seen and SHV production is going well and only expected to rise long term as more of the almond trees hit the optimal range which is when there aged from 10 to 25yrs (close enough not exact there).
    Personally been buying into this dip although not successfully ATM but happy just to keep accumulating 4.50 to 5.50 is the buy zone and 7 to 8 is the sell zone I've been watching. But want to own some very long term for a move back above 10.
    People talk about bots but reality is it's real selling prob from very short term players who just can't handle the drawdowns on dips.
    The fundamental story is still there and this stock long term is very solid.

Obviously DYOR and these are just my views. But I'd love to know where I'm wrong or what I'm missing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.120(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $462.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.70 $3.83 $3.70 $1.365M 362.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6509 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.