SHV 0.84% $3.61 select harvests limited

you have just starting to see trade war between the US and...

1. 2,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    you have just starting to see trade war between the US and Mexico. the war is going to spread all over Asia Pacific countries, especially China.

I think the main factor is the value of USD being smashed due to Trump's protectionism. it's only for a short period but it affects shv balance sheet while shv is processing the nuts for sales internationally.

. The US weather is getting better and more rain water have filled most of their reservoirs in a short time frame but that is not a worry. The main thing is US farmers are looking for buyers to diversify their exports out of 7 banned countries in middle east. Almond price is a bit volatile as demands are not fufilled, especially grains.

. India banned notes contribute greatly to India imports as they don't have the cash to buy goods. You should have heard about India fruits retailers. They were cashed traped because of high inventories due to customers are depositing old notes in the banks. Their new notes were missed prints and rejected by other countries.
    India is our next big customer for sure.

. I believe shorters will cover their holdings once a good report is due to release and it was the starting point to get me in this forum. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.