HAV 4.44% 23.5¢ havilah resources limited

Shylock Prospect Redux

1. 3,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    With all the excitement about Kalkaroo copper during the last 2 weeks, people have probably forgotten about the Shylock Prospect.

With A$ gold up significantly over the last day, just a reminder there is excellent opportunity to define Base of Tertiary ('BOT') gold mineralisation at the Shylock prospect.

For example, the mineralisation around BEN688 (1 metre @ 21.7% Au from 74-75 metres) is open for 300 metres to the East. At this area on the Shylock prospect, it offers the potential for a deposit at least the size/grade of the Portia deposit and possibly larger.

There is also considerable potential for uranium mineralisation and this may be of interest to Chris Carter. The area to the North East of the Shylock Prospect is considered to be particularly prospective for roll front Uranium deposits. In this area, the mineralised shylock paleochannel interests the graphic pelites. This may represent a suitable reductant to cause precipitation of Uranium.

Source: Pasminco-Werrie Gold JV Annual Report 4 May 2001 to 3 May 2002

Shylock Gravity Trough - 1.jpg

BEN677 Drill Hole
    Significant gold and copper mineralisation in 36 of the 125 holes was reported by the Pasminco/ Werrie Gold JV at Shylock, including the spectacular gold intersection reported in drill hole BEN677 of 23 metres @ 79.25 g/t Au from 90-113 (EOH) metres.

Of particular interest is the fact that drill hole BEN677 hit bonanza gold of 5 metres @ 356 g/t Au.

In addition, within BEN677 there was significant silver of 5 metres @ 57 g/t Ag, along with anomalous lead.

BEN677 was drilled by the Pasminco-Werrie Gold JV on a vertical grid pattern, with its drillholes on lines 100 metres apart. Basically hit and miss.

Shylock Target Drilling - 1.jpg

Havilah Drilling at Shylock During the Next Few Months
    Havilah will specifically target this gold lode target, including re-drilling of the northwest section passing through the BEN677.

Havilah plans to drill 17 RC (percussion) drillholes on two section lines through the Shylock shear system, just ~25 metres either side of drill hole BEN677 (see Figure 6 above). Basically, infill drilling.

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts (as I wait for my golden Easter Egg) and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional expert
    Last edited by Clark888: 08/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $74.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $92.88K 408.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21997 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 25477 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.