MSB 0.45% $1.11 mesoblast limited

SI for PM (or at least the Premier for Victoria)

1. 6,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2617
    I watched SI last night perform under the biggest pressure of his life with the most amazing calm and authority. He slayed that FDA team and hatchet job that was put on his years of work and convinced that fairly ignorant jury to ignore FDA's casting of dispersions of the MOA, critical quality parameters and even stats that were misrepresented by the FDA chief in that first session. Note, I only listed to the first session but for me that was the critical session given FDA's aggressive statements in that presentation. They were basically stating they were not compliant to the CFR which is a scary statement for any regulatory professional to hear.

Anyway, my first frivolous thread ever on HC. One which comes off the back of a few hours sleep. That's kind of what happens when you have backed the truck up on a company which you believe will be a pioneer and leader in its field. We still need the FDA tick of approval but they won't stop approval from this scenario. MSB will go down in history for this achievement and SI will be getting on OA , Hons and other letters after his title by the time he retires.

But seriously, he could do a better job of at least running Victoria, maybe not the country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.005(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.278B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.10 $5.169M 4.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 111391 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 50770 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.