AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

SI Government Plea, page-32

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Ryan Mount will be speaking at this year's "Australia Solomon Islands Business Forum " on the 24th July http://events.apibc.org.au/event/9ASIBF/speakers.html

This is also a summation and explanation in relation to performance with explanation. "Axiom Mining Limited (ASX:AVQ) has an ERP5 rank of 16028. The ERP5 Rank is an investment tool that analysts use to discover undervalued companies.  It looks at the stock’s Price to Book ratio, Earnings Yield, ROIC and 5 year average ROIC.  The lower the rank, the more undervalued a company is considered to be.  
    The Q.i. Value of Axiom Mining Limited (ASX:AVQ) is 50.00000. The Q.i. Value is another helpful tool in determining if a company is undervalued or not. The Q.i. Value is calculated using the following ratios: EBITDA Yield, Earnings Yield, FCF Yield, and Liquidity. The lower the Q.i. value, the more undervalued the company is thought to be.
    Technicals
    The EBITDA Yield is a great way to determine a company’s profitability. This number is calculated by dividing a company’s earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation by the company’s enterprise value. Enterprise Value is calculated by taking the market capitalisation plus debt, minority interest and preferred shares, minus total cash and cash equivalents. The EBITDA Yield for Axiom Mining Limited (ASX:AVQ) is -0.260131. The Earnings to Price yield of Axiom Mining Limited (ASX:AVQ) is -0.463093.  This is calculated by taking the earnings per share and dividing it by the last closing share price.  This is one of the most popular methods investors use to evaluate a company’s financial performance.  Earnings Yield is calculated by taking the operating income or earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) and dividing it by the Enterprise Value of the company.  The Earnings Yield for Axiom Mining Limited (ASX:AVQ) is -0.597256.  Earnings Yield helps investors measure the return on investment for a given company.  Similarly, the Earnings Yield Five Year Average is the five year average operating income or EBIT divided by the current enterprise value.  The Earnings Yield Five Year average for Axiom Mining Limited is -0.265792. The FCF Yield 5yr Average is calculated by taking the five year average free cash flow of a company, and dividing it by the current enterprise value. Enterprise Value is calculated by taking the market capitalisation plus debt, minority interest and preferred shares, minus total cash and cash equivalents. The average FCF of a company is determined by looking at the cash generated by operations of the company. The Free Cash Flow Yield 5 Year Average of Axiom Mining Limited (ASX:AVQ) is -0.286826." (SIC) For me and IMO this would indicate Axiom is still in speculation mode.

Reference: https://dasherbusinessreview.com/a-look-at-the-valuation-of-axiom-mining-limited-asxavq/

Also, and again IMO, Ryan Mount still holds respectability within the Solomon Islands and is still the next best thing to happen in the Solomons, despite his obvious knockers who portray themselves as "saints of shareholders"  (Why else would he continue to be a speaker at the forum) The quite deliberate attempt to undermine Axiom is quite clear. (Their are those that legitimately make genuine concerns, but the continued attack on RM, his salary or even family are just that, attacks, no foundation) The recent silence is, IMO, a good indication that the SIG process is well and truely coming to completion.  Without sounding like a ramper, and purely speculating, a CR is on the cards and will coincide with the requirement of the SIG to maintain a compliance/liaison officer to ensure all involved parties are protected in any current applications, all IMO. No, I am not a consultant paid or otherwise.  I have now come to the conclusion that we need to have more trust in the company, land owners and the SIG than those who would prefer failure. To date axiom have had no wrong doings or findings against them, none at all! Axiom ARE here to stay!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.