AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

SI Government Plea, page-40

1. 1,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 935
    Hi Hot
    I share some concern regarding the current SP, but I don't condemn Mounty.
    He is fighting for the shareholder and for the Landowners and deserves his pay.
    I will encourage you to take your issues directly to him, he is approachable and does answer. Last year I had the privilege to have lunch with him and he did spell out some cold hard facts, he didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear. (I never take his emails or discussions to H/C).
    You stated you had invested $80K, yes you deserve answers, but I question when you want answers via H/C. I honestly believe that we also have a lot of (disgruntled, useless and vengeful) ex SMMSI employees / servants on H/C.
    That being said, I firmly believe the end of dramas is in sight. May I be the first to say that I firmly believe that we will see $1.00 by this Christmas.
    SMM's door are being closed by the courts, they are not entitled to a Prospecting Licence, now how can they even hope to get a mining licence ??? Their only hope is for Axiom to get a mining licence, then go for a JV or takeover. There is no other way they can get the resource by 2018 as they had stated on their latest announcements.
    Hopefully we can all celebrate very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.