AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

SI Government Plea, page-44

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Hot

I think you need to take a step back, and understand the articles that are been posted.

Understand the position the SI Gov are in.......ie they are a third world country, and taking a year or two means nothing compared to them facing another court case because their precourment process is incorrect. They (SIG) have very limited resources, financially and skill sets. IMO they are working through these mining issues as quickly as they can.

Since you brought it up, shane was in the top 20 with his combined holding. But (with all due respect to those former holders) those holders who have recently left were not top 20 holders, except for Shane's combined holdings. If I see any of the top 10 sell, then I would be worried. Not a single top 10 has sold, if things were bad then those holders would be long gone. Even drake are still top 20, remember when all those scare stories went around, drake are selling out, axiom will be finished without drake, etc. IMO shane and rusty are astute traders and maybe they see better plays, I wish them well.

Just on that there are bigger individual holders who don't post on any stock forums. I know some who are also axiom holders. Just because someone is a active poster on forums, it doesn't mean that person has an influence or foresight on any given company's direction or projection. My point is please use your better judgement when you are reading posts, no matter who, treat all posts as just opinions rather than factual information or investment advise.

No one knows for certain if everything is all good.

I haven't sold a single share.
    Last edited by maoriori: 28/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.