AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

SI Government Plea, page-60

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Sumitomo supporters and those that would love to see the demise of Axiom, for various reasons, would suggest the obvious, however, Isabel may be closer than you suggest.

RM is no fool, and trying to pry information that is critical to Axiom's strategic movements would be priceless to SMM Solomons.

The cheer squad that you so commonly refer to would be all shareholders, and those that support Axiom and would want to see success. The major shareholders support RM's position, it is that simple, why so surprised? Can we stop the personal attacks please, honestly, it is so repetitive. Your deep seated dislike is not investment advice, and best left on other less educated forums. IMO, ASIC are well aware of the issues Axiom face to gain a ML, including deliberate company espionage by competing O/S companies. Many suggested that ASIC's intervention in the RI was due to some corrupt behaviour, no apologies were forthcoming to Ryan and his crew. No smoke and mirrors, if any facts are on the table I would suggest you are referring to Sumitomo's fraudulent and deceptive behaviour. Need to get your facts right. SMM are the "smoke and mirrors" in the Solomons and the courts were quite clear on that, and we wait for more again!

The mining processes would indicate that a decision MUST be made by June to allow Axiom's applications to either succeed or fail. Have they got it or not? I stand by what I said, we wait for the SIG. Plenty of nervous waiting.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.