AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

si trial date-when?

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Time away and how the game goes on with more delays, deadlines not met and the same old same old rhetoric, except now chasing rabbits not trains!

Harry has advised readers the whole proceeding will now go to trial, not just the preliminary questions, and will be listed for 8 weeks to be heard.

Although Harry has said in post #8721899 that we will all know one way or the other by Christmas, seems very ambitious to me - unless he meant Christmas 2013.

Discussion here by Harry and others that the SI result will be settled favourably by Christmas 2012 may be misleading pfa’s as AVQ management would know otherwise imo.

My question is, “When did the SI Court or AVQ say the trial would take place?”

My views since the beginning of 2011 that this litigation will be very messy, complicated and expensive with an uncertain outcome seems to have been confirmed and based on AVQ’s past re-actions, a future adverse ruling will see AVQ back in the appeals court causing further unseen delays. Surely Axioms comment in the Sept 2012 quarterly report that “the whole matters go to an expedited trial provides a clear path to finality” seems incorrect. Pathway, yes. Clear, no. Finality, in no way imo. Why, because one can expect SMM, like Axiom will, to appeal any adverse findings.

Are the 5 preliminary questions only to be tried, or are the 5 preliminary issues plus the remaining 22 questions and the counter cross claim by those customary landowners who claim they are the lawful owners not the persons who partnered with Axiom to be heard at this time? This also raises the same questions re the cross claim by the BMAL landowners?

Based on past court experiences and with a near guaranteed appeal by whoever will be the disadvantaged party this expedited case could easily run into 2014 imo. We have just spent 1.5 years on the 5 preliminary questions to no avail only to start all over!

Harry can you please explain how this be settled by Christmas 2012?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.