AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

The LV Brown coal has the potential to be another Pilbara? What...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    The LV Brown coal has the potential to be another Pilbara? What does that mean? We all have different ideas but Its HUGE IMO,,,the S7 is about to be unlocked and I understand that there is a big local and international demand for a piece of the new pie.

How many other small caps on the ASX will be able to benefit from ALDP funding,S7 etc etc
    How many small caps already have tenements in the LV?
    How many small caps have a JV with a large BCE tech with huge backers who have cash and demand for BCE?
    This ALDP,S7 has the potential to make us very unique and specialized in a very exciting stage of development...
    Gov does not open up land and give away 90 Million very often IMO?

If ALDP,S7 goes to plan and our JV partners get funding and we apply for S7 allocations? What will the market react? Who will we partner with in order to apply for the S7?
    Who will be watching this new sector?
    What will the media be reporting?
    Will traders be jumping in as soon as the news hits the headlines?
    Can LV/BM really have the same export potential as the Pilbara in decades to come??
    What is the earning potential on the BM 20 MTPA project alone of which MNM holds 50%
    Does vic,Australia need a new commodity to export, something cleaner than normal thermal coal, something cheaper to mine than normal thermal coal?
    Does the infarstructure already in place for BM mean lots of savings?

lots of questions but lots and lots of potential...
    Small caps have been hammered and the market needs a darling,,,could be MNM IMO

Patience was been required but IMO we could be weeks away from big news...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.