SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

DISCLAIMER: I am not qualified to provide financial advice and...

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    DISCLAIMER: I am not qualified to provide financial advice and the below is merely my personal and not professional opinion.

This price level seems to be a bit of a market overreaction, given the current movements in mineral prices particularly Gold and Nickel this company places itself in an interesting position for future holders.

The main negative news highlighted by the announcement was likely the depths that drilling has occurred at. Obviously drilling at such depths ultimately increases the cost of production and erodes margins which is less than ideal for shareholders. However, I'd imagine when mining begins margins would be likely to improve - with the cost of production likely increasing by an inflationary rate (2-3%pa). Where the price of minerals likely increase in line with their average returns over the three decade (7-10% per anum). So, the economics of the mine will likely be significantly better in future.

I've personally loaded myself up on Si6OD Options recently and am not too fussed about short-term price movements and will be reassessing my position closer to their expiry date in 2022.

To those individuals who are currently in a large paper loss position, recall that the loss is only realised at the point you chose to sell the stock. Until then, it's merely priced as it's Fair Value through Profit and Loss. This Share has dipped to relatively similar price points in December (note the high of 4,30 on December 10 and the low of 2.30 on December 16). And, the share price has since recovered so there is adequate traction around this stock for price recovery to occur again.

For those who are considering selling their positions (and this is not financial advice and is my personal opinion based on prior experience). I recall seeing the same arguments on the ADN Forum when it went from around 4.5c to 2.8c in the third quarter of 2019. And, I made the decision to not liquidate my portfolio then. As a result, I am comfortably sitting on a nice capital growth (around 10X the price I would have received had i of sold then).

Let's see how future announcements play out in the coming months before making an assessment on this company's long-term prosperity.

DYOR & GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 59535139 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15058259 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.