SI6 0.00% 0.1¢ si6 metals limited

Long term holder here all the way back to 2011. Like a few...

1. 1,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Long term holder here all the way back to 2011. Like a few others burnt and toasted by the old BML mob. Actually this new company SI6 has been very undervalued since the restructure. I believe we started at 1.6c after the consolidation and depressingly went downhill from there for a very long time.
    To be honest it's about damn time the company moved forward with a plan. This new mob has been umming and arring about what it was going to do next.
    So in all fairness what is happening now should have happened 2 years ago.
    Gripes aside I bought back in on the 0.006c raising, taking a punt on something new happening. Having sold most of my holding for a pittance (loss), I kept my free 0.008c options, for the what if factor. I was one of the ones in the option conversion in the recent appendix notice.
    On the positive, love what I'm now seeing. Not only for the large nickel target underway but also the survey's at Airstrip and Dibete, and targets that could reveal.
    I remember years ago the discussions here about possible feeder zones at depth.
    I also remember an announcement that one of these prospects contained Bornite grading around 55% copper.
    So very excited to see what happens after all these years. Who knows we could be 10c+ some time next year with a bit of luck and great execution.
    The gold prospects in WA look interesting, but imo a side dish to what's happening in Botswana.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.