@Champee @cutty @Doober @evacuation @exchanger @Farfromhome...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    @Champee @cutty @Doober @evacuation @exchanger @Farfromhome @Foxdog @Harv1111 @Justace @lilac @mmartin @mrwalker @SENARIS @SmitShr83 @Snorky @sunrise80 @tyson @Tee2412 @1110naga1011

Fellow LNGL shareholders. Over time you have all offered your support to my comments in my efforts to hold the Company accountable for its activities and disclosures.

Jkerr7999 as you all know was a staunch Company supporter who more recently has put great time and effort into trying to salvage something out this Company and its current position. I believe he now feels that it is appropriate to pursue legal action in order to receive some compensation after what many believe has been the mismanagement of this Company.

He has already received contact from other shareholders (including one or two listed above) but to try and achieve a successful outcome he needs as many shareholders as possible on board.

He is currently looking for someone who attended the last AGM to contact him. Mrwalker and FD, I know you both attended, and I realise that there are those shareholders have taken the decision not to act until after they know for certain that the Company will go into Voluntary Administration. I have taken this opportunity to provide you with his contact email under this thread in a forum I hope will be free of outside interference.

[email protected]

Regards all
    MB
    Last edited by MoneyBags1348: 28/04/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.