NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Sibanye tries to buy-out NCZ at $1.10. Don't accept!

1. 1,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Sibanye tries to buy-out NCZ at CASH VALUE. This is extremely low-ball offer that tries to take advantage of the extremely bad sentiment of the retail investors. It doesn't take in account the new zinc mining area right next the tailings project which has already in-place very valuable infrastructure. Please note that is a very rich and large resource that contrary to the tailings has a big chance to be mined profitably.

The offer doesn't take in account a brown-field (historic) copper mine (with infrastructure) in Tasmania. They have a PFS there and it will be lucrative.

Sibanye -if the offer is accepted- will buy NCZ at zero enterprise value so essentially will give cash for cash! I am also a Sibanye shareholder and I know these guys are excellent operators and very smart (getting into lithium lately and bought Stillwater PGE mine in USA out of bankruptcy-the only US PGE mine- and turned it ultra profitable) but don't be fooled and sell your company at cash value! Let them increase to at least $1.50 or even $2.00 and they still get themselves a bargain!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.