LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Sichuan Fulin Industrial one of the winners in the Chilean lithium bid, page-10

1. 4,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    To be honest I think unless he is prepared to back up his statment with facts as to why he believes this is the case, Iam only considering this an opinion, which everyone is entitled to have.

The problem is there are plenty of Lowery faithfuls out there that take his opinions as gospel. He does not determine what deals are done and which projects get funded, supply and demand economics will determine this and those CEO’s with projects with quality projects that can navigate this correctly succeed.

I think he has a good chance of getting the 58k MT call right, as for the rest of the Salar not being developed...well as a shareholder of LPi, my money is on that call being wrong.

I really don’t think it’s of any benefit for Marty to engage with Lowery on this via Twitter. This best thing he and the board can do is deliver by producing a quality feasibility study, sign a meaningful offtake and funding partner and get this project built. Wouldn’t the company love nothing more than to prove him wrong?

As I comment on Lowery’s post -
    80183863-A25D-43B8-A51A-F1075947679C.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.