AVR 0.00% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

I am not sure that it ring true that vaccine trials are that...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I am not sure that it ring true that vaccine trials are that late and that we are stalling. Ethics approval was only received on the 24th December. Not much more could have been done before that and what would you expect to happen in January. I feel we are right on track. As I have mentioned before

"Professor Ian Frazer, will be stepping down from the role of TRI CEO in February 2015 to focus on his research, having successfully set up TRI for the next exciting phase in its journey. He will continue to work at TRI and to be TRI’s Ambassador."
    Below is an extract from https://www.tri.edu.au/news/new-ceo-translational-research-institute

Once the trials are under way there will be a tsunami of hype around how it is progressing. Participants will know reasonably quickly how it is progressing and word will spread fast. Remember it is already fully funded and if it is shows any sign of success large pharmaceutical companies will be fighting each other for a piece of the pie. I say bring it on.

Any official broker reports regarding estimated sales of Cardiocel for this financial year have only been modest. I am not expecting any miracles here. It is next financial year that things will really start to ramp up. We need to be patient and give it time. Every company reported milestone to date has either been met or exceeded expectations and there is plenty more to come with more approvals and new product markets.

In my book everything appears to be smooth sailing other than plenty of emotional tree shaking happening here. What do you expect. Everyone here is after a piece of the action and will shake as hard as they can to squeeze every share they can get for a cheap as they can. It is very much a mental game, stay tough and don't get caught up. Just read what the company reports and make your own decisions from those reports then sit back and have a laugh at some of the ridiculous comments that have been made here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.33 $13.91 $13.14 $302.2K 22.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.