Well its a bit like being a vegetarian .. A real one .. sticks...

1. 3,791 Posts.
    Well its a bit like being a vegetarian ..

A real one .. sticks to the " rules " exactly ..lol ( well his or her rules ) ..

An absolute " True Bear " would sell and rent for his / her entire life ..for why would you pay an inflated price ? and if selling now ..you would be selling at a premium ?? correct ??

An absolute " Bull " would be wanting to purchase as many properties as possible ..in the best locations ..constantly focused on property .

I consistently declared I was neither a " Bull nor a Bear " ..yet consistently I was thrown into the " Bull " catogery , because I certainly dont believe all that is pushed here by Bears .

Certainly agreed on one thing ..this thread is a little ridiculous , as is the property forum which basically became more the source of laughable information , rather than anything that even remotely approaches fact .

If the end of the Free World is here ( and it may well be ..who knows ) ..then it wont be just Aussie property that is in the Gun . Ohhh , and by the way , my personal opinion on the Free World ?? ..Its here to stay ..like it or not .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.