OIL 6.52% 21.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

***sick of daytraders channel***

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    G'day all,

I was banned from Daytraders this morning for no apparent reason.

Apparently Winshift and The Jackal are closer than I first thought and something I said must have been penned down in their wedding vows.

Anyway, I have previously contacted SabreTooth on HC and I would now like to call for expressions of interest in forming a new, equitable trading channel.

This channel, unlike Daytraders, would treat everyone with equity. All veiws would be allowed to be put forth in a forthright manner. Unlike the old, redundant and out of sync Daytraders Moderators, the proposed channel would cater for all ages and all varieties of people who choose to join the channel.

Indeed, old redundant thinking ballbags such as Windshift and The Jackal would be able to participate as well. However, nepotism wouldn't run rife throughout the new channel, and diversity and new age thinking would not only be encouraged, but applauded.

The world has moved on campers, and we must take a stand against incumbent old campaigners such as those who moderate and rule on quasi-informative, one-stop trading channels such as Daytraders.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected].

I can not, and do not want to do this alone. I truly beleive that we will all be better of financially and in ourselves if we get with the times as these old foggies refuse too.

Yours sincerely,

K-man :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $151.5K 693.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4595 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.