GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

sick of the rubbish, page-5

1. tcf
    6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    LOL.

Most holders now lossing their collective shirts and finding their continued ramping is not helping to move the stock up. Small consolation I picked up shares at 2.4 so a little clawed back. We could see 4 cents if the reserves review is a bursta. He's hoping.

The options are in serious trouble and aside from a JV announcement are dead in the water. Without a JV announcement I would be surprised to see sales at or above .02 cent before November 2010.

You don't need to be told GDN is a very disappointing stock and its a testiment to their future when management has not seen fit to buy stock on market at these prices. Its much safer spending our money on lunches and trips to the US just prior to Christmas.

And as for Wisdom he is addicted to ramping GDN on HC and he won't be too far away from the keyboard, even as I type. Gday Wis mate hang in there. Its better posting than going cold turkey just because your challenged on a losing arguement. Get back in the saddle, take the mud and be happy.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.