IMM 0.00% 42.0¢ immutep limited

sideshow bob0001

1. 313 Posts.
    As the share were rising on PRR’s announcement that they had cured cancer, wasn’t it you who said “Primatron should eat humble pie”

Now Sideshow Bob, put your engage your brain.

Yes I predicted 4 cents by the end of last week based on my belief that selling pressure would overrun the buyers. This has not occurred on two fronts:

Seller (traders) have not sold down substantially.
    There has been some buying support. They have tried to keep the price at 5 cents and failed and my understanding is the 4.5 cent level will be supported.

Look at the action in the stock now. A mere 127K traded and two posts on HC counting this one for the day.

The stock has had its day in the spot light and achieved absolutely nothing. I bet you are sitting on a paper loss along with anyone who posts on HC now.

Unless there is a real buyer out there, I retain the near term outlook that PRR will trade down to 4 cents leading up to the funding announcement. This prediction will be easily wrong if Taylor Collison has been successful (or are themselves) supporting the stock. My mail suggests that TC has had enough of PRR and have cut the umbilical cord.

What I will firmly predict is that you all will loose money in PRR and that a serious dilution will occur in April.

In stead of posting utter rubbish in an attempt to ramp the stock, put your brain in and post something on the fundamentals of PRR, its business plan, its funding position, its management quality, it road to a commercial return etc to justify why you think this company is a buy and a large short term rise in share price will occur.

PRR is a definite sell because:

Selling pressure remains (I am waiting for Director and major shareholder announcements as these have changes)
    Biomira will sell their stake (if not already)
    QIC have sold down their stake (expect the announcement soon)
    If PRR do a rights issue it will not be successful as it will not be underwritten and the existing shareholders will not support unless it is a very serious discount to the current market (thus you can see why such a large dilution is likely).
    PRR management have demonstrated that they are unable to deliver shareholder value.

Now over to you Sideshow Bob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $808.6K 1.929M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 154539 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 212376 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.