MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Wow great disclaimer :)I agree with all you wrote. I wonder...

1. Yor
    150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Wow great disclaimer

I agree with all you wrote.

I wonder whether the moderator intervened of their own accord or if @ecoool2 post was reported. Given the permanent posting by shorts lately I tend to lean to the latter. However, resorting to censorship rather than discussion is a clear sign of weakness (and I do agree that the moderator had to do his job to avoid potential liabilities). Regrettably, I haven’t read the post but it appears to be the equivalent of a resounding check mate. People react differently when losing, some forget about the rules of fairness and elegance.

This doesn’t really surprise me. The very fact that some investors decide to short a company like MSB whose been offering generously their product to cure children under an EAP (there are 241 of them) gives an idea about their greed and narrow sense of ethics. Perhaps they are right to trade off their ethics for money as they hardly have any (paraphrasing Mirabeau).

I am sure ecoool2 understood that he made his point maybe beyond what he expected and that he will enlighten us with his remarkable analysis shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.