SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Siemens 210,469 reading, page-2

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey mate I may be wrong but theres no easy answer to your question im no expert but ill try an explain all they no is its highly conductive every nickle sulfide deposit throughs out a different signal due to things like how big it is conductive overburden shape an size layers of massive or matrix sulfide other things might inhance it like blackshale salt lakes sediments an some deposits hardly conductive due to weathering or something like that there just looking for optimal signals the siemens measure ment is complicated from what ive read and I may be wrong but is is a way of converting electrical current in to conductivity think it takes small mesurments millisiemiens and they convert int by the metre so I think when they send out lets say they electrical line as soon as it hits something conductive they measure how long the current takes and how easy it flows through it sorta measures how dence it is my the metre from what I read only massive sulfide throughs off high siemens like that could be just iron sulfide or what your hoping for they cant tell I some one please correct me off im wrong there is papers online about em case studies in australia for nickle just gotta dig deep sorry about the spelling I blame the public school system

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.