CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Is tomorrow the last day for Q report and also i think is also...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    Is tomorrow the last day for Q report and also i think is also deadline for CFE's $45m to African Minerals for the third of rail/port development ?
    Meanwhile , the other day it was blast off at Tonkolili.

Mines Minister joins African Minerals in 'blasting for development'

SEM - 29/1/11

The official blasting which was done by the Minister signifies the official commencement of mining as the company is preparing to ship the first consignment of iron ore through it Pepel Port in the last quarter of the year.

The official blasting, the Minister said should place every Sierra Leonean on their toes because it calls for hard work and commitment for the development of the country. He admonish all stakeholders in the mining community including land owners to be patient as government will sit with African Minerals to bring Sierra Leone to the framework of development agenda. "Government will try as best as possible to address the concerns of people in the mining environment," he promised, and concluded by saying "African Minerals is not operating under secrecy and it is incumbent of everybody to support the company in its drive to develop the country."

African Minerals' Logistics Manager Musa Bangura told this press that they are currently working on the infrastructure including the rail, processing plant and the Pepel Port. He commended all those that have supported African Minerals unto this present stage. Mr. Bangura assured of the company's firm commitment to live up to expectations. "Our world-class project will surely bring a world-class development to Sierra Leone," he added.

(continued)

http://www.sierraexpressmedia.com/archives/18915

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.