TZL 7.14% 2.6¢ tz limited

An email to John F:John, RE FULL DISCLOSURE TO THE ASX I note...

1. 2,944 Posts.
    An email to John F:

John,

RE FULL DISCLOSURE TO THE ASX

I note the resignation of Mr Andrew Sigalla from the position of Chairman and Director of TZ Ltd and all of its subsidiaries; and that Mr Paul Casey has been appointed Director and Executive Chairman of TZ Ltd and CEO of Telezygology Inc.

In view of these changes, could you please provide me with contact details for Mr Casey, so that I can communicate with him in relation to the legal issues on foot between company X and TZ, and other matters.

Also, could you please clarify Mr Sigalla’s current employment status with TZ. Does he remain an employee of or consultant to TZ Ltd or Telezygology Inc, or any related or associated corporation? Does Mr Sigalla hold any position in or in relation to TZ Ltd or Telezygology Inc or any related or associated corporation, other than being a TZ Ltd shareholder?

If Mr Sigalla now assumes the position of mere shareholder of TZ Ltd, could you please provide me with your assurance that he will no longer be privy to any confidential TZ information which is not available to all other shareholders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.