BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Sigma-Aldrich taken over by Merck for, page-26

1. 4,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185

Oh truliapro

1. Tongue-in-cheek is a figure of speech used to imply that a statement or other production is humorously or otherwise not seriously intended, and it should not be taken at face value. The facial expression typically indicates that one is joking or making a mental effort.
    2. Tongue-in-cheek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongue-in-cheek

***Always good to get stuff off your chest now relax. Don't use me again for one of your all time greatest spits of the dummy.
      Everyone gets the poos with the lack of announcements. We should get progress reports soon on patient No. 1 even a table showing the the rates of tranduction etc. (probably not though).Patient No. 2 anytime soon. "Then we wait again". Lets hope they pick the right Patient and no complications. (No come backs).

You say.................

"Yes Benitec is strong science, we all know but where we are ?"

I say if it wasn't for this automated trading system, BOT(everyday for god knows how long). We would be much higher. I watch the trading. I look at the end of day Data(all the tiny trades that none of us on HC can do).. I look at the shorts each day and wonder why they are controlling this and keeping it in this Pattern. Yes there is plenty of buyers every time it drops. They are waiting. We just need news to blow the bots off the screen. (Is someone just selling or holding us here?). Small sells down and big buys up there is never any great amount on the sell side if you've noticed. They drop it till there are buyers then walk it back up .

Support on the chart is right here. Bounced Off 95 96 97 for the third time in a couple of months testing support which iv'e noticed really comes through with buyers.

Even coolstocks won't get his 80 cents at this rate. lol.

We are about to Breakout on these bots. Break 1.42 hey. And we will be back to 1.60 s in no time. $3 to $4 Just on the one piece of good news. If we keep this market cap up here and above we may be in the next ASX top 300. Then some fund managers will take more notice.

Fun Ch-art

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.