SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

sigma

1. 438 Posts.
    I am out,lucky i have made good money on other stocks because i lost about half the money invested in this one.

Love this bit from preliminary final report

"The Directors acknowledge there are normal business risks and uncertainties which could result in budgeted earnings and cash flows not being achieved, and/or sales of non-core assets not being achieved within the proposed time frames. If this were to occur, there is a risk of covenants, particularly the reset interest cover ratios and the recently introduced requirement to sell identified non-core assets, being breached in the future.
    In the event of a breach of the Facility, it could become immediately repayable and there is uncertainty as to how the Group's lenders may react in these circumstances. Accordingly, there is uncertainty as to the Group's ability to continue as a going concern."

Pretty much sums up where Sigma is now.

Good luck to holders,maybe with new management and a bit of luck this company will survive,or be taken over at a reasonable price, but I am not prepared to risk the rest of my money to find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.