LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

sign in for downramper's list, page-16

1. 1,006 Posts.
    Hi

Nina ... ahh an original LUMite ??

Downramping I take to means manipulating a share price downwards so you can buy cheaper.

I have not traded a single LUM share for many years ...
    so in that case I cannot be called a downramper

However expressed concern regarding the amount of absurdly bullish comments late Jan .. LUM 58 cents. Over 900 posts in 2 months by a handful of posters .. all bullish !!!

Expressed concern regarding accounts and income price 60 cents.

Discussed balance sheet and finacial ratios ect ... negative 55 cents.

Blew my lid after a few HC posters tried a rumour about NY deal 53 cents. Early Feb ...

Expressed concern over excessive turnover in relation to small size of free float. This size of turnover each month Dec/ Jan 20 mio plus was highly unusual with no major announcements and a share over 50 cents ... in fact there is no other share on the whole ASX even close ... smells ... in fact it sticks out like dogs b#$! ...

Expressed concern about fake bids and then rumours on HC .... speculated the fake bidder was actually the seller and maybe associated with the person posting on HC.

Flipped a nut the other day when the same wally came out with the same rumour of a deal in NY ... the same one exactly he floated when the share price was 53 cents ... but at this time the LUM market was looking sick at 31 cents .... we all know what happened the first time .... with the 26 cent low today ... same stuff.

As an eulogy ... who knows from here ... share price down 50% ... company has been silent for all the fall ... poor shareholders obviously fed a constant diet prior to the fall seem disowned .... even some LUM lovers have complained about lack of response from the company. Maybe they do pull one out of the bag ... don't know ... don't care to be honest. Sorry for all the people who listened to the LUM nuts and bought ..... I think they have a lot to answer for ...

How about some of the rumours posted by LUM writers in the last few months .....

The guy who reckons he works in the building .... I wonder

The one with the intimate knowledge of bowel movements of the MD ....

My favourite the guy working out the P/E if they earnt 2 million per billboard usuing a depreciation rate of 5% and no finance costs ... the sighn is free and will last for 20 years !!!!

Shoot go back and read some of the stuff they posted.

LUM posters hang your heads in shame ... with over 10,000 posts on LUM and up until mid FEB 99% were bullish !!! Yep its all our fault the price has fallen.

From 30 cents .... company share price needs to rise 100% to get back to where it was 6 weeks ago.
    Not a big call to say it may go up from here ... one would hope the company has some merit ... however not for me at any level ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.