LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

sign in for downramper's list, page-19

1. 1,006 Posts.
    Hello Nina ...

I am not talking the stock down at 30 cents ... I was at 60 ,62,55,53,51 ect ... I hope you don't wheel this puppy out if the price actually climbs back a bit !!! and then try and claim we were all calling it down at 30 cents ??? Read my post ... I have to hope for all your sake that the company has some merit from here !!!
    As the share price moves my view and valuation of the company changes .... I didn't think LUM should have been 60 cents .... and was bearish and thought it over valued ... when the price falls by 50% ... well my view changes somewhat ... I am not bullish ... I will never buy LUM ... however at 30 cents this is more realisitic
    for the company ... does it represent value to me ... no but the price bubble has gone down with the fall in the share price ... a lot harder to call from here .... maybe they pull a deal out of the hat ... maybe bottom pickers drive the price back up ... who knows ... who cares ... the show is over ... if the price moves 50% you should be out ... if it moves 20 % you should be out !!!!

7200 lum posts in 6 months ...
    I own 14 bearish ones ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.