BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Sign of strength, page-45

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    I talked to management yesterday, I asked them how the loan approval was going... bankers are Locked in for sight inspection over the next few days, this is the final step before approval, Management are confident they will receive the much needed funds to place the order for the ball mill crusher... from there it’s a straight line to production...

IMO Once the CR is finalised, the SP will be rerated to fair value for a high grade 1mill ounce developer with cost of $700 US to get gold above the ground... thats significant when one considers gold is at $1335 US..

IMO Those selling at the current SP are sophisticated investors, they know the potential for short term turn around, they are buying the better value CR, they are also raising the much needed funds for pre development purposes... this is good... those of us who are not sophisticated investors have the opportunity to buy shares at discounted price... annoying for thoes who aren’t buying, but amazing opportunity for new investors

Raffintoy... be careful how you respond, you want encouragement... I’ve given you some, but forget anymore if you carry on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.