IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

To the down rampers. In all honesty, I and many others on here...

1. 270 Posts.
    To the down rampers.

In all honesty, I and many others on here appreciate sound, two sided debate where both parties can present their opinion supported by reliable information.

What those of us that are believers in this stock find a little confusing is the quantum, regularity and depth of your posts on a stock that you don't hold and clearly do not intend on holding.

The only reason that we can consider you would spend so much time researching and posting the negatives that you find, is that you are trading the stock in some way, or looking for a cheaper entry for your own benefit.

Now, i know that doesn't apply to the good Samaritans out there who simply devote countless hours to helping unsuspecting folks (such as myself) from wasting our hard earned, out of the goodness of your heart, and to you we are eternally thankful.

Generally just understand this, if you're posting negative comments regularly (or starting new threads) about this stock (or any other), but dont hold, we know you have motive that you're not willing to acknowledge, and we would rather you just let it be. But thankyou for your opinions anyway.

We hope you're wrong on this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.