TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

As we know .....the share price of any  speculative stock has...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    As we know .....the share price of any  speculative stock has little to do with  its true potential .     It is based on   vested interest groups spreading B.S  , pumpers and dumpers , young ill-informed kids writing nonsense on legitimate sites such as Hot Copper with made up stories  such as P.C. is in Mozambique  , B.B. is in China  etc . etc.        These attention seeking bunnies should stick with Facebook and Twitter.       

My day starts with a coffee and a check on Hot Copper and other potentially  informative sites.    The trouble now is that most posters wouldn't know if their arse was on fire ...let alone the potential for TON to get to production.   Yes this is the reality of chat sites .   Perhaps if the editorial staff     (that have a great potential to inform readers of reality   , rather than any rubbish that is often just attention seeking B.S ) ------ use the mod button more often then hopefully  the content standard would improve .
        Our stress levels  are high enough  so c'mon  Hot Copper keep up the good work ,   but lets filter some of the blatant nonsense some of these guys come up with .                  It would make my morning coffee so much more  pleasurable.           Merlin   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1249402 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.