TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

It gives us all a warm cosy feeling when I read your posts K.L. ...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    It gives us all a warm cosy feeling when I read your posts K.L.   the risk is that in reality the warm feeling is because we are probably pissing in our pants.   There are very few posters out there who are  more financially committed to the company  than I   ,   as I have put my money where my mouth is.
    No one doubts the potential of  the resource.....the issue always gets back to  the relationship between management and minority shareholders.       The doubt expressed by many shareholders  who have expressed their concern over this issue ,such as Jackaroo and myself ,   does  little to improve the share price ....but the issue is more important than that.       
         I do not believe    that the large investors and financial institutions  are effected by a few  grumpy investors such as myself.    They focus on fundamentals  and for me   it is a question of the capacity of leadership to deliver.  
          Captain Zaharie Shaw was a nice guy  and a highly qualified pilot but ended up crashing the magnificent  aircraft Malaysia 370  despite the enormous potential of the operation........ 
       IS   Ton is under the control of highly qualified  dedicated leadership who are truly committed to a succesful mission   ?? ..maybe ,              however.we have waited long enough.......     a GENUINE  ANNOUNCEMENT of the situation is required ,     or is the board  just making sure that there are enough brown envelopes in their pockets as well as Mozambique public servants in case this  company does a MH 370 and disappears off the radar for ever .        Merlin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 790564 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.