PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I’m reading a book at the moment titled Congo by David Van...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I’m reading a book at the moment titled Congo by David Van Reybrouck, and it discusses the contracts the Chinese made in the late noughties in regards to their business interests. It is clear here that there Are confidential agreements, a type of understanding that they do not want aspects of contract disclosed. For whatever reason, to enjoy a working relationship one must be respectful of these conditions. The Congolese were reluctant to discuss negotiations even when when the opportunity arose to do so. This would seem reflective of PET’s compliance.

The Congolese also had a song in reference to the Chinese that went something like “ The Chinese do their building at night, and when you wake up in the morning, another floor is done.” This characteristic is something I feel will become more evident as they tackle their environmental issues, polluted and damaged water systems when it is good to do so.

I don’t want to open a Pandora’s box of debate into into Sino/ Everywhere else disputes etc, as Thats not my aim of mentioning it, but I found that an interesting insight.

Overall I won’t get excited or too cosy with any rise in share price until receivables come in (which apparently there was positive movement during recent PET update), work has continued and of course contracts made. Next quarterlies will be of great interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.