GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

signed deal - china music, page-28

1. 294 Posts.
    Snakeye I do take offence to your suggestion that I am on the payroll of GCN.
    I also take offence to your statement that I am constantly ramping GCN.
    If you take the time to read what I have been saying during the past 3 months, and that is, I believe that NO ONE should take it for granted what people are saying whether it be good or bad about GCN.
    I have infact stated on numerous occasions that EVERYONE should do their own research before considering to invest.
    I have stated many times that GCN is still a speculative stock and that is why it is trading below 3c.
    The company has many interesting projects that COULD prove to be winners for it's shareholders.
    WE saw the share price move to 7c and we saw many hundreds of millions being bought for exactly the same reason that I bought.
    The company has announced many projects that they are currently working on. Wi Fi, P1, the relationships in China, the recording contract with PLW as mentioned today etc.
    Will these produce the revenues that we all hope for. Time will tell.
    I have also stated many times that revenue is the key and I want to see GCN being in a position that they do become a positive cashflow company.
    I am very sorry that you have these views of myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.