GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

signed deal - china music, page-75

1. 294 Posts.
    Stove, you want to know how much money GCN have made in the past 12 years. The simple answer is not much.
    Would you like to know what Sandfire made in 7 years.
    Not a cracker.
    I could name 100 companies that I am familiar with, that have not made any money in 10 years of being on the stock exchange.
    What does that prove.
    If people would have sold Sandfire because they did not make a cent during those 7 years they would have left alot of money behind.
    Before people start complaining about me using Sandfire as an example, I do so because most people are familiar with this company and the recent success it's had.
    The fact is, that history does not always dictate what a company MAY achieve in the future. I use the word MAY.
    If you want honesty, I wish I would have sold my shares in GCN at 6c plus and now be buying back at 2.5c.
    The fact of the matter is I did not. I lost my crystal ball.
    The reason I didn't, was simply because I believed that it offered great potential. I still do.
    If I had sold my stock I would no longer be offering my support for GCN. But I am a shareholder and therefore I still have an invested interest in this company.
    Hence the reason you still see me defending this company when I believe that the criticsm is not fair.
    Am I happy with the current share price. Of course I'm not.
    I like everyone have bills to pay, a family to support.
    I guess the main difference between myself and other investors who post on hotcopper, I don't blame the company because the share price has retreated.
    I along with everyone else could have sold. I chose not to.
    GCN management were not holding a gun to my head to stop me from selling.
    There have been many reasons for the sell off. The delay in the Wi Fi launch did not help.
    The delay in the P1 listing was another set back.
    The criticsm from dissappointed investors adds more sparks to the fire.
    Downrampers putting doubt in peoples minds is another factor.
    The ongoing nervousness on world markets regarding the situation with Greece could be another contributing factor.
    Although dissappointed in the current share price I have remained loyal to what management are trying to achieve.
    I do believe we will get there. I do believe that GCN will become cash flow positive.
    THAT IS MY BELIEF.
    I am not expecting anyone to keep their stock or to buy more because I am a shareholder and I continue to believe in the company's future.
    As I have said many times, GCN IS STILL A SPECULATIVE STOCK.
    Some people have posted intelligent comments criticising the way GCN have gone about certain things.
    I have not defended GCN is these instances, because some criticsm has been fair and reasonable.
    I hope GCN can kick some major goals in the next 12 months and all shareholders can benefit.
    I will continue to support the stock where I can.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.