BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

It took me a while when I first held AZK to work out the...

1. 7,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    It took me a while when I first held AZK to work out the difference between milestone 1 & 2. I finally worked out later that milestone 1 was just a software simulation of the actual Brainchip, then announcement of milestone 1 made that very clear. So my conclusion was milestone 2 will be more significant than milestone 1 as it will show the actual hardware in action. I then operate under the assumption that milestone 2 will be exactly the same as milestone 1, that is using 11 neurons, except that it is done on the actual chip on an FPGA board. But that contradicts this statement from the AGM presentation:

Milestone 2 will show BrainChip has increased the number of neurons it can put onto a chip from the prototype.
    • Proven scalability will show that SNAP can upgrade to suit more complex tasks.
    • Proving Milestone 2 will mean that it is able to suit the requirements of any potential partners

So my assumption that milestone 2 will only use 11 neurons is incorrect. There will be a lot more neurons implemented in milestone 2, how many more remains to be seen. What this will prove is that Brainchip technology is SCALABLE - i.e capable of adding more neurons to perform more complex tasks. Exactly what the majors ordered.  So this is it fellas, this will be significant!

The other thing is, I have assumed that the 10,000 neuron chip/prototype has not been produced yet according to a BBY preso late last year that shows a 2 year time frame and $10 mil to develop it. But going by bits of info from people talking with management etc it looks like we do have a 10,000 chip. Someone posted before that a chip manufacturer have already made a prototype chip for them. Which if that turns out to be true then Brainchip is much much more advanced in development than many people think. You can see the gleam in Red and Jak's faces too!

So Jak's theory that Brainchip is already in bed with Qualcomm has good merits simply because we are not still at a stage where we are still using the 10 neuron FPGA prototype used back in 2008 for the patent. If a 10,000 neuron prototype has been produced the WHO produced it? And that Peter have not spent the last 7 years picking his nose waiting for opportunistic collapse of a minnow miner to backdoor and offload his invention to the gullible Aussies! In fact he have spent most of his wealth in developing it since then. Remember that his last invention was sold for close to AUD $35,000,000.00. Not a small change! AND 16 more patents!!!

I joined the dots!
    I see the light!
    I feel euphoric!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 20.5¢ $222.0K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 1338552 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 815314 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.