PTX 2.33% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Significance of Professor Jeffrey Lancet MD for PTX AML trial

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I know this has been mentioned briefly in the past & most recently by shimmer, however the significance of having Dr. Lancet as the Principle Investigator for our soon to be kicked off PTX200 AML trial is a significant deal for PTX.

- Dr Jeff Lancet was the Principal Investigator on Celator Pharmaceuticals ground-breaking trial & market cap recently surged from small cap to$780M+ and later to be sold to Jazz Pharmaceuticals for 1.5B

- Dr Lancet is also the Principal Investigator on PTX’s imminent combination therapy Phase 1b/2 AML trial.

I highlight this is because these guys operate in a highly regulated environment. They are not paid by the company or allowed to hold shares in the company they are working with. They work independently deciding which drug candidate’s they believe have the best potential. In this case PTX200 has been chosen due to the very promising phase 1 results as a monotherapy Dr. Lancet conducted. So in short Dr. Lancet knows the strengths of PTX200 & now to prove its efficacy with standard of care cytarabine. This could very well be a game changer on a similar level to Celator’s Vyxeos.

Food for thought, if Celator’s
    Vyxeos basically a re-formulated cytarabine and daunorubicin (standard of care drugs) will become AML’s standard of care once fully approved, I’d love to see how much more effective it could be with PTX200 as a combination therapy.

Don’t want to put the cart before the horse as we are yet to initiate the current AML 1b trial, but this is exactly the reason why I see such a vast future for PTX, all of which IMHO of
    course.

Good luck to all PTX holders & supporters…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $8.214K 193.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32561 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 5169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.