CND 0.00% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

The drill crew and loggers are Chinese I understand so idle chit...

1. 527 Posts.
    The drill crew and loggers are Chinese I understand so idle chit chat leaking out of camp is really not happening - no more tea ladies.

My personal opinion is that even the contract geologist does not know. They drilled through the zones withoiut stopping. Only indicators are oil in the mud (announced), cuttings (probably being analysed now?), and pressure change (in geologists hands). If the resevoir is tight, and with 2000 mtrs of mud sitting on it then the oil shows probably would not be great. Does not mean the field not prospective.

Once they pull the drill string out and prepare the wireline logs the genie will be out of the bag. Between this time and official announcement will be when 'insiders' will be buying or selling.

By my reckoning they are pulling out now. I dont think the logs will be done before Tuesday, and certainly not analysed - but would hazard a guesse that there would be some clearer signs of whats going before the boffins do tests. Watch price action on Monday.

Personally - I think its a goer. Might not be outstanding - but with modern extraction techniques a commercial proposition.

I live in hope.

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $18.57K 580.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160273 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 62833 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.