MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Great post thanks for that. Given the statements made in your...

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    Great post thanks for that.

Given the statements made in your post by management and I have read from some posters that our graphite is top of the charts and will also command a price higher than most because of the high quality. Instead of looking at it from the perspective of who will buy our graphite what about the perspective of who will not need graphite of this quality because they will happily take cheaper and perhaps inferior graphite for keeping costs down because they are not at the cutting edge of needing the best of the best. I would hazard a guess that there are only a number of companies that really need and want the best of the best graphite?

I dont know what these companies use the graphite for, such as Panasonic.
    Why Panasonic would need premium graphite?

Then on the other hand Tesla will need the best of the best you would have thought.
    If its a case Apple is in the market for G then yes you would have thought they need high quality especially if its for a car.

Sure dont get me wrong its absolutely a great "problem" to have and I only bring it up if it can make a guess at narrowing down who would be willing to pay the premium.
    I haven't been following the posts only for the last month or two so this may have been discussed a lot before already......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.