RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

Being objective doesn't necessarily mean agreeing with your...

1. 97 Posts.
    Being objective doesn't necessarily mean agreeing with your view. I also doubt posters are pointing to potential issues or obstacles to overcome because of what you seem to imply is some kind of jealousy or fomo. I'm a long term holder and have seen massive destruction of capital and value over the years. I have my concerns over this deal and think they're certainly paying a premium but maybe the potential is worth it. Don't be mistaken though, this is not an open goal they've been offered a free shot at.

Would they have persued this were it not for the situation in the Philippines or did they feel forced to. Are they considering an exit from the region and if so what is the value they can extract from a sale.

Of late I've bought a little to add to my holdings. I will also, likely, participate but I'm not popping champagne corks just yet. Yes I'm cautiously optimistic but, again, this doesn't come free and the company has a lot of challenges and work ahead of it.

That's as objective and realistic I feel I can be at the moment, which might wildly differ to your view.
    Last edited by c95mbq: 04/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.