RED 4.82% 39.5¢ red 5 limited

Please don't just flag valid questions as down ramping from...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Please don't just flag valid questions as down ramping from people who hold or do not hold... I feel I have some valid reasons to question the value of the deal in previous post and this. If you think it is a good deal then please don't just shout "hooray" but show some answers to the problems or demonstrate the value. For example find the last profit that was made by the mines, or estimate the development costs or explain the rehab liability. Calculate how much cash RED will have after getting the mines to production and the profit margins ...

I am still waiting for someone to show how they can make money from these acquisitions. RED is not like SBM who were at the same time raking in the cash from one of the best margin gold mines in Australia, yet basically gave away King of the Hills because it was no longer profitable and required too much capex to develop further. Saracen also tried and failed to get it to make money. Maybe there is potential but to pay so much for a mine that SBM gave away a few years back ... What has changed to justify this?

Also the rehab liability gives them no back out and shut down plan, they do not have the cash to shut this one down, what are the requirements for keeping enough assets on their books to provide for the rehab? Surely that would bankrupt the company if they fail here? I am not so familiar with the process but no one here has elaborated on the requirements ...

Also do RED have any experience in mining this area? I know SBM and SAR were very experienced here which makes me wonder why RED thinks they can succeed where others failed?

Given that I see the cash up front is so generous for the mine, I do not place any value in the buyers subscription to the capital raising... They could just be counting it as a loss right from the start and still be happy with the proffit. What is the difference between selling a $2M mine for $2M cash or selling it for $12M and buying $10M of stock that you don't really want to try and help the seller succeed in a capital raising? Just an example but ...

I honestly thought to sell when the price jumped, but missed my chance at 4.9c, had other business on and I am across the world so can only leave my trade orders before the market opens. I am hoping the price will bounce back, but I can not honestly see it over 5c for a long time. I spent 30 minutes searching for news from the Philipines but see no changes in policy with the new secretary, only a minimum 12 months further stalling and then possibly worse.

Sorry but that is what I see, a miner extending themselves with assets that are not likely to make a profit in the next 12 months or more. Seriously, anyone who wants to say anything positive about the capital raising and rights issue can buy options on my 400000 shares at 4.9c and I will pay brokerage! That is a serious offer so I expect anyone who declares 5c to be value to come to me... Google iceydoctor!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $2.686B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $9.181M 23.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1243803 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 139143 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.