TAM 3.33% 3.1¢ tanami gold nl

TAM or would be TAM shareholders would do well to read and...

1. 713 Posts.
    TAM or would be TAM shareholders would do well to read and re-read the above commentary (from Cashed UpB). It is spot on the mark.

Me: Its not sufficient just to rely on the price of gold to save companies that have poor/difficult assets, small balance sheets and weak management.

TAM is no longer an explorer that can just concentrate on drilling exploration holes and make a transforming discovery. It now has to manage mining risk, capex risk, debt and cash flow risk. It has to compile reserves, and undertake mine planning, and run a gold plant. These are all a very different sorts of risks, that TAM shareholders have historically not been exposed too.

For anyone remotely contemplating taking the company over, my view is that they can wait 6 months and then have another look. There is no rush in my view on what we know now. I am of course assuming that TAM has disclosed all information that is material to shareprice, as they are required to do under the continuous disclosure provisions of the ASX reporting code.

Never investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $36.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $10.73K 353.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 999917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.