LRL 7.14% 1.3¢ labyrinth resources limited

significant benefit to the company

1. 338 Posts.
    Below is Mintails Director Richard Revelins' positive response to an email query I submitted yesterday:

Trevor,

Thank you for your email.

We endeavoured to be as open and detailed as we could be in the September Quarterly Report given the ongoing environment and the diversity of matters under consideration by the company.

At present we are engaged in material negotiations which we believe should be of significant benefit to the company. The agreement we have carries a confidentiality commitment which restricts our ability to communicate to the market until the transaction is ready to be presented to shareholders.

Our best estimate at present is that we should be in a position to do this within the next 7 to 10 days.

Regards

Richard Revelins

Director

Sent: Monday, 24 November 2008 9:08 AM
    To: Richard Revelins
    Subject: RE: Mintails Limited Website Submission

Dear Merle,

In Mintails’ last quarterly report it was stated that the company was preparing to commission production activity at the East Rand Operations on the 6th of October 2008. Did this eventuate and if so, shouldn’t a significant event such as this be communicated to the shareholders via an ASX announcement?

I am sure many shareholders in addition to myself are becoming rather nervous about the company’s prolonged trading suspension as no updates have been provided since the last quarterly report. In light of this, please could you provide some update on the company’s prospects of trading resumption and on developments at the company’s East Rand Operations?

Regards,

Trevor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $15.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $64.43K 4.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4972463 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 387019 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.