AIS 2.27% 22.5¢ aeris resources limited

SIGNIFICANT DROP, page-48

1. 6,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2872
    I sure hope it comes down as Im not done buying just yet. My TA says around 0.025 would be a possibility, maybe even lower to 0.023 if your lucky but at 0.029 she is well priced on my FC calculation. The entry today is half a parcel. Happy to average up or down on AIS at this point.

I understand where you are coming from. No one likes dilution but for AIS circumstances and point in the companies lifecycle, it is pretty much expected. No doubt it is a risky play and the board is pretty much fighting for survival at this point. But I like a board that can pickup quality assets like Cracow in a very tough economic environment. Would not want to be a pre existing SH on this though as the board has basically thrown you under the bus so they can keep their jobs. Not really sure what other options they have... Would you rather they call in the administrators. No way is AIS going to be cashflow positive with the pre-existing asset(s). IMO the board just saved this company at the cost of existing SH. Given time these SH will be washed out of the registry and the sentiment will change.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $217.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $114.9K 519.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 426321 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 559937 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.